Friday, November 7, 2008

A Bit More

That list was just a fourth of it.  Let's see--clorox our sonicare toothbrushes, mop the kitchen floor, wash and hem up the living room curtains; wash the windows in and out; wash the window screens, paint the house (does your paint ever go white-ish chalky?); paint the swing set that I took apart to do so; go to the temple with my friends in the day; paint the playhouse (that one's been in the works for 15 years); copy off all the family videos from the vhs-c's  our videocam uses; sit and read a book; figure out computer family history, ETC.  

Yea for a full and busy life.  This morning I was going to get 40 pounds of fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast to bottle, but (luckily?) they were sold out--they sold 100 forty pound boxes in a matter of seconds.  I was feeling very tired, so I took a 5 hour nap.  Now on to budget and bills!

Love,

Me

No comments: