Friday, April 23, 2010

FOUR TAG


FOUR Tag

My daughter, Kristen, did this - so enjoy reading about me:

4 shows I watch:

1. American Idol
2. BYU Devotional
3. Sponge Bob Square Pants
4. General Conference

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. People
2. The Church
3. Music
4. Technology

4 phrases I say:
1. Wassup?
2. Hey Peeps...els
3. Kallina!
4. Sheen!

4 things I've learned from the past:
1. Doing right is worth it.
2. Don't run in cemeteries.
3. Make doctors answer all your questions.
4. Do overdo.

4 places I would like to go:
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. Wales
4. Hawaii

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Ran errands
2. Got groceries
3. Took Kallie to piano lessons
4. Went home teaching with Dad

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Dad's new calling Sunday
2. Warm weather someday
3. Going skiing someday
4.  Kristen's coming!

4 things I love about winter:
1.  The tall snow
2. Our ultra furry kitty
3.  Flipping deuters in the van--skidding
4.  Sledding

4 things on my wish list:
1. A complete knowledge of my Mac's capabilities
2. Teaching certifications for Utah and Idaho
3. A more complete food storage with Man's cooperation
4. A new wardrobe

4 people to tag if they wanna:
1. Lauralee
2. Stephanie
3. Melissa
4. Danette

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow, busy day yesterday! Did you mean to put Don't Overdo? Or did you mean do overdo? Just wondering.

Call us on Sunday to let us know what Dad's call is!